Foot pads, similar to acupuncture are an ancient alternative remedy, which originates from Japan. These foot pads improve the body’s autonomic nervous system and have a positive effect on all organs through the meridians.
These meridians are an ancient healing art that uses reflex points on the bottom of the feet to activate organs and systems throughout the body. The foot pads detoxify the body and promote the overall health. If you use these pads on the reflex areas, such as your feet, you can target a particular organ and energize the body. Nowadays, you can also prepare these foot pads in your home.
Homemade Detox Foot Pads
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup organic apple cider vinegar
- self-sticking gauze pads
- a small saucepan
- First, put the apple cider to a boil. Then, add the onion and garlic and steep for 10 minutes.
- Then, let it cool for 20 minutes and put the solution onto gauze pads.
- Make sure the gauze pads are only saturated.
- Next, apply the gauze pads in the center of the soles of your feet.
- Secure them with socks. Let them stay overnight and peel them in the morning.
- You should practice this method for about 30 days.
- If you notice something on the pads, it may be due to a sluggish lymphatic system, and poor circulation.
Can the Detox Foot Pads be Worn On Other Body Parts?
- The detox pads are most effective when used on the feet.
- However, you can also wear them over a painful and swollen area.
Benefits from the Detox Pads
- The detox foot pads provide numerous benefits. Hence, besides detoxifying the whole body, these pads will also: improve the sleep quality, provide more energy, clearer, and more positive thinking, and relief from all kinds of symptoms, such as chronic pain, migraines, and fibromyalgia